Afterwords I drew the characters in different poses, relating to their personalities. I decided to not focus on drawing head shots as I already knew how it'll look and i would do that later when i develop it all digitally. I did their initial character design sheets on paper where i drew them in two poses.These sheets were meant to be my actual character design sheets which were meaning to be inked over and developed which i sort of did but did not aswell.
I ended up giving them different poses instead as I thought it would work best to give them a more simplified poses due to time however still make them look intriguing to look at. When developing them digitally, i used the same template that i did for Mikhaela and replicated them with the others.
Analysing my own work, I saw that for Esther, I had mixed feelings towards her final outcome as I liked how the face came out as this would be one of the main features that the audience will be looking at due to the expression and detail of the face. However I felt as though with the costume design, I made have needed to go into more detail with her design as it felt lacklustre due to the cool bland colours used. For improvements I would work on my colour scheme and try out more techniques when it comes to colouring as even the gradient tool that gives it the purple effect didn't help enough to draw out its full potential.
For Paul, I really liked how the outcome came out as i was loving the red, black, white and blue colour scheme and how it all works well together. I wanted the colours to have a mix of warm and cool to help make it stand out more for which is why the skin colour and colour red is vibrant and the trousers and purple gradient are cool. I think this was the right choice as it helped add balance to the outcome,like Esthers outcome.I kept the layout the same as it was the right choice to make as the main focus was the characters so adding crazy designs to the character sheet wouldn't help and may drift the audiences attention away which isn't what I wanted.

For Emily, I was again full of mixed feelings. This was due to the fact that for the things I liked about it, were the lineart and colours for Emilys face. What I love about the lineart is how its thick and fluid, looking like Sarakpins artwork with some of my own style towards it. i could have made the lines more thicker for improvement as Sarakipins lineart tends to be a lot more thicker however I still like the outcome. Colour wise, I like the eye colour and how I coloured her hair, inclusing the lineart due to clipping too on photoshop to allow me to add colour to the lines. However again the colour shcme for her costume isn't that great to me now that I look at it properly as its too dark and bland, I should have made it more colourful due to it being inspired in the 80's.
Overall, i like how the final outcomes for my character design sheets came out. Creating these character sheets were one of the main highlights for this project as I was able to make work that I was truely interested in as I'm taking the illustration pathway for the future. Being able to create characters like I usualy do in my spare times was a great relief, however as this was my second time creating character sheets, I should have devoted more time into it to make it look more eye catching . Even though most of my time went into these character sheets, I know that i could have done alot better and could have developed them even further if I didn't waste time with how I wanted it to look like, changing my idea every second and just got down to it from the beginning .