Character sheet development


 To help show further development, I decided to look at character design sheet layouts as it was one of the main priorities with character design sheets as its the base for where the characters and information goes and whether or not it'll come out well or not.
I began by creating different thumbnail sketches of different character design sheets I could think of whilst looking at inspiration from Pinterest where I found many character design sheets. This was very useful as it allowed me to grasp on the key features with character design sheets which were the profiles, headshot and text. By using those three in a character sheet, it creates harmony and allows for the sheet to be very engaging towards the audience.


After I began looking at some fashion clothing that I could use for my clothing designs. As my theme was based o the 80's I began by drawing out some 80's fashion clothes which was very interesting and fun to do. I noticed how bright and colourful the clothing is in the 80's which helped me capture the personalities of my characters as some of them had a warm personality which could easily be portrayed through their clothing.
I sketched out different designs, adding colour to them for development and to allow me to vision my ideas a lot better as I was able to grasp how the clothing would look like on the character if i chose to use that clothing or not.







I continued to do the costume designs for my four characters, Paul, Emily, Mikhaela and Esther. Once those were done I then went back to my layout designs to choose some that I like which could be developed even more as i knew how my characters would look. By doing these development drawings I could see how my character design sheets would look like and allowed me to see what works and what dosen't.

Overall, this process went to plan as I was able to start of with my inital ideas and develop them to the point where I felt comfortable on what choices I had to make, leading towards my final outcome.

Evaluation

1. Briefly describe the final outcome of your project and the progress you have made, and if applicable how it diffe...